We offer Heartsaver CPR/AED for $45 and Heartsaver CPR/AED/FIRST AID for $60. These classes are for individuals who have no medical background or medical training (ie.. teachers, coaches, business professionals, fitness center employees, daycare teachers, police officers, hotel and restaurant employees, college professors or any other school faculty member).
We offer adult, child AND infant CPR training. Most training sites offer infant CPR at an additional cost. We provide it all together. We also provide different sized manikins for real life training situations. Each student will be provided with their own manikin and training equipment to provide for a faster, more effective training class. Students will not have to share equipment.
Our Heartsaver First Aid class teaches how to manage illness and injuries in the first few minutes until professional help arrives. The certification is good for TWO YEARS from the date of the class. You will receive your own personal card upon completion of classroom and skills testing. We will bring all first aid materials to your site in the Dallas Ft Worth metroplex. All of my equipment is new and in excellent condition.
Our Heartsaver First Aid class consists of:
- Identifying the problem on a person needing medical attention
- Injuries and bleeding control using bandaging techniques
- Body substance isolation and personal protection from blood and bodily fluids
- Bites and stings
- Environmental emergencies including heat and cold related injuries
- Respiratory problems including asthma and anaphylaxis and the use of an epi pen