When you’re looking for CPR/AED certification or First Aid training, look no further. Not only do you get convenience and great price, you also get an experienced instructor that brings real life situations to the classroom.
When you call with questions regarding a class or to set up training classes, we will almost always answer the phone on the first call. Our customers are extremely important to us!
All you will need to provide is a room large enough for the class – we bring everything else.
Still not sure? Please see why Firefighter Mobile CPR Training is your best bet for your certification and training:
- We are a fully mobile CPR trainers – That’s right, we come to YOU
- Fun, informative and cost effective classes, the most competitive rates in the metroplex
- Classes are taught by experienced, uniformed professionals you can trust
- All classes are taught using the most up to date American Heart Association curriculum
- Student to manikin ratio is 1:1 – students are provided their own equipment
- Adult, child AND infant CPR is included in each class
- We will travel anywhere within Dallas/Ft Worth and surrounding cities
- Independently owned and operated by local Firefighter/Paramedic
- Flexible scheduling, short notice booking is no problem, same day and next day classes available
- Available 7 days a week
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- All training equipment and materials are provided to you
- We provide the most current audio/video training curriculum
- Background checked and regularly drug tested by the Fire Department
Feel free to contact us with ANY questions you may have or to make an appointment.
We will travel to anywhere within the Dallas/Ft Worth metroplex. This includes but is not limited to the cities of Allen, Plano, Richardson, Mesquite, Dallas, Sunnyvale, Garland, Wylie, Murphy, Forney, Terrell, Seagoville, Balch Springs, Irving, Arlington, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Lewisville, Farmers Branch, Sachse, Quinlan, Greenville, Royse City, Fate, Kaufman, Lancaster, Desoto and Duncanville.